Opportunities, Support and Resources - Register NOW!
We know all schools are facing diffucult times in another lockdown and we want you to know we are still here to make sure all Gateshead children stay physically active during this lockdown and we want to support schools as much as we can!
PE Co-ordinators have now recieved an email with the details of how to register for all our upcoming resources and opportunities this half term which include:
1. EYFS Jungle Themed Festival - Activity Resource
2. Activities @ Home Resource - Activity Resource (pupils at home)
3. Multi-Sport 'Fantastic 4' - School Games Competition Resource
4. Showing Potential Programme - Resources for Gifted & Talented Pupils
5. EYFS Nursery Rhymes Festival - Activity Resource
6. Primary Triathlon - Activity & Competition Resource
7. Primary Football Street Striker - Activity & Competition Resource
1. Handball & Basketball - School Games Competition Resource*
2. Indoor Rowing - School Games Competition Resource*
3. Secondary Footgolf Challenge - Activity & Competition Resource
You can also register for our upcoming virtual School Sport Network Meeting which is taking place on Wednesday 13th January - 15:45-17:15.
Attendance at this meeting is highly recommended as this will be the mechanism through which we communicate the plans for our service as it stands. In order to register your attendance, please CLICK HERE. Once you have completed the registration link you will sent details of how to access the meeting.
To view our Spring Term Planner please CLICK HERE. You will note the inclusion of a number of 'General Activities & Resources':
Also coming up as part of our #INSPIRE campaign is the #INSPIRE Skipping Challenge - launching on the 11th January and #DANCEREUNITE - launching after February Half Term. Check our recent newsletter for all the information you need.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gateshead SSP Team